Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Common prices for PR domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fking

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What are the most common prices for
PR3
PR4
PR5
PR6
domains?

If there are no other benefits and the domain on it's own isn't anything special. If you are buying the domain just for it's PR how much you would pay for each of them?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PR domains are troubling, in that you do not know the source of the rankings, etc.

For me, legitimate rankings are former sites or domains closely tied to former sites.

It is for that reason that I do not simply go by PR as PR can be manipulated and created to boost sales.

johnny24

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well thats actually a pretty good question! I've heard somewhere that you can buy PR6 domain for even less than $300. Some other people say it's between $300-400.

Fking

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well thats actually a pretty good question! I've heard somewhere that you can buy PR6 domain for even less than $300. Some other people say it's between $300-400.

Where you can buy PR6s for $300?

johnny24

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well correct me if I'm wrong. I've mentioned that I've only heard about it and it was even before I actually started doing my research on that. Anyway, I've heard it from a guy from BHW. And as for the people who said it should cost $300-400 they were the people I met at the SEO conference who buy them regularly. What's your opinion?

Fking

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well correct me if I'm wrong. I've mentioned that I've only heard about it and it was even before I actually started doing my research on that. Anyway, I've heard it from a guy from BHW. And as for the people who said it should cost $300-400 they were the people I met at the SEO conference who buy them regularly. What's your opinion?

Well i'm currently finding PR5 for $200-300 so i would LOVE to get some PR6 for $300-400
if you can ask where to look for those i will really appreciate it! :)

stevenh

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can easily get pr 5 or 6 domains in DigitalPoint forum in less than $200 (bidding system)!

You can't buy anything on Digital Point that isn't faked or just dropped residual PR. You'll pay $200 for a PR5 and it'll be a zero next reroll.

You get what you pay for and nopbody, even a newb, will sell a legit PR5 site for $200... unless of course he's on meds and needs a twinkie.

johnny24

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with Steven, been there, seen them and there was really nothing worth anyone's attention.

stevenh

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with Steven, been there, seen them and there was really nothing worth anyone's attention.

EXACTLY RIGHT!

Spoofed PR is one of the biggest scams going. They pounce on dropped domains and sell them with thier original PR which shows as legit, until the next reroll when the 404 kicks in. 5 to N/A in light speed.

The last PR5 I sold with website went for low 5 figures, and that was a steal for my buyer. I sold a PR4 for barely 5 figures, but it was an income producing business website.

Anyone looking to buy a domain for PR needs to check the whois for age. If the thing was created months, weeks or (in some cases) days ago... run!

Last edited:

Ulysses

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a domain name that is PR5 and that is genuine.

I would sell the name for the right price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom