Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

comparisons involving Nazi dictators

Status
Not open for further replies.

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bush is th Next Hitlor

The elegance of the famous rhetorical figure reductio ad hitlerum never fails to convince me (although this particular comparison must be an honest mistake: Bush doesn't even have one of those funny looking moustaches, yet).

A brief search on dnforum suggests there are already 48 threads involving Mr. Hitler.

I'd like to suggest a rule where any thread which includes comparisons to Nazi Dictators will be closed.

Upvote 0

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why aren't we allowed to talk about Hitler?

Of course he was a horrible man, but we must learn from the past, not ignore it.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nazi Dictators? I didn't realize there was more than one..

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am glad to see so many ardent defenders of free speech. GiantDomains, I like your approach, and I will try to do like you suggested :biggrin:

@Beachie, regarding "Nazi Dictators"; I am trying not to get too much involved in this debate myself, but I am sure our friends in the politics section can come up with some useful suggestions.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am glad to see so many ardent defenders of free speech. GiantDomains, I like your approach, and I will try to do like you suggested :biggrin:

@Beachie, regarding "Nazi Dictators"; I am trying not to get too much involved in this debate myself, but I am sure our friends in the politics section can come up with some useful suggestions.

Seems to me you know nothing about politics at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom