Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

complaint for 4.cn, their serivice not professional at all.not recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetboa

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Story is here:

Their service including buy & sell & auction domain name.

I open an account there and submit my name.

To make the auction live, the domain name must be approved by them,before that you could do nothing. ALso, you need prepay 200 CNY(around $35) for an auction(if no one bid on your domain name,the money will be refunded to your account)

I tried to make a reserved price for my domain name but it was under review( pending approved), i didn't have the right to edit anything for it,so i waited more days for getting approved.

After several days, the acution was approved.But i still cound't set a reserved price for my domain name.Finally this domain name ended at a much lower price than i could accept.However,their support called me and said they would hold the prepaid $35 and close my account if i didn't transfer out my domain name.

I contacted their support why i could't set a reserved price myself ? they told me i must contact their domain name brokers to set a reserved price and it do depend on the quality of the domain names( that means not every domain name could be approved to set a reserved price!!!) . YES!This is their business rule,but WHY they don't write this when i submit the domain name? OR at least show some info about it?! And i don't find anything about how to set a reserved price from the whole site.

Can i consider they are playing some black games to earn that prepay acution money?

At least, they are not professional at all ! I never see a serious domain platform did something like that!

I personally don't recommend them. And be careful if you would like to sell your domain names there.Don't loose some bucks like me!

Best Rgs

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems they chose a great domain to offer their service but they're absolutely not serious in conducting their business - Really sad reading stories like this :(

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Perhaps you didn't read http://www.4.cn/help

#36 states: Only domains which have been accepted for a Premium Auction Event are eligible for a predetermined reserve price.

sweetboa

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have read their help on 26/7 2010

this is what they write :

11. What's reserve price?

A reserve price is the lowest price at which you are willing to sell your domain during an auction.
12. Can I set a reserve price for my domain?

Only domains which have been accepted for a Premium Auction Event are eligible for a predetermined reserve price.

problem is : they don't clear how to set a reserve price for auction domain name, contact who and how to contact.

Absolutely no one tell me how to set a reserve price during the whole auction.

I can't say they are not illegal,but absolutely this is not serious and professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom