Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Completed and Rumored 7-Figure Sales Headline New DN Journal Domain Sales Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. The big news this week is the completion of a $3 million sale by Moniker.com and a report that a two-letter .com is currently in escrow for $1.2 million in a private transaction. The eye-popping numbers continued with 45 sales of at least five figures reported this week.

In the Global Contenders category, Manhattan.info sold for the fourth time in two years! The latest price is 16 times higher than what the domain first sold for less than two years ago. Meanwhile a $20,000 sale of a German .de domain and an $18,000 deal for a .tv name headline the Country Code news. You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

Also new at DN Journal this week is our extensive preview of this month's Domain Roundtable conference - coming up August 12-15 in Seattle. I got together with show founder Jay Westerdal and new Executive Director Stephen Douglas to give you an exclusive inside look an the upcoming event with details you won't find anywhere else. That story is available here: http://www.dnjournal.com/articles/events/drt2007preview.htm

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Domain trading is becoming the new stock market, while the latter falters. Great article as usual :)

Also, the LV.com deal - funny, I read "Louis Vuitton" when I see these initials :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom