Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Completely unlimited web hosting for $9.99/year for the first 100 customers

Status
Not open for further replies.

nparkin0

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

For a limited time only I am offering completely unlimited web hosting for $9.99 per year (first 100 orders)

I have recently sold a hosting platform I had and have decided to offer more hosting offers on here.

My usual prices were £12.99/$21 per year however for the first 100 customers here I will be offering TOTALLY UNLIMITED hosting for an entire year for a one off fee of just $9.99 (thats only $0.83 month)

For this you get:
  • Incredibly fast setup
  • FTP accounts - unlimited
  • Email accounts - unlimited
  • Email lists - unlimited
  • MySQL Databases - unlimited
  • Sub domains - unlimited
  • Storage/disk space - UNLIMITED
  • Bandwidth - UNLIMITED
  • No hidden costs or penalties or hidden caps on useage - COMPLETELY UNLIMITED
  • Free site builder software
  • Private nameservers
  • Up to the minute traffic monitoring
  • 99.99% uptime guaranteed
  • Access to hundreds of installable programs including Ecommerce carts, scripts etc

If you are wanting to take this offer up please indictate in this thread, then send me a PM with the domain you want hosting and the email address you want used with it.

If you are happy to proceed with payment straight away and have no queries please send payment via Paypal to admin@pearlhosting.co.uk and a quick PM with the details above. I always have someone monitoring this email so we will have your account fully set up within hours.

We are currently setting up a brand new website but as soon as it is up and running we will let all you guys know. There will be a full members area etc.

We are also offering a bulk discount. Buy 5 get 1 free, 10 get 2 free and 20 get 6 free. Larger bulk orders can be negotiated, just send us a PM

If you have absolutly any questions please PM me or ask in the thread.

Thanks for looking.

Domain summit 2024

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's really amazing how you managed to sell 24 hosting accounts in a short time without even having a website!

rofl, pearlhosting.co.uk shows coming soon.

Thread closed, buy at your own risk.

-=DCG=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators