Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Offers Condo.ms Premium, Brandable Domain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathanial Benton

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Condo.ms

Up for sale.

This domain has potential in a few different ways. First, this is a one English word domain. The word "Condo" short for "condominium".

"A condominium, or condo, is the form of housing tenure and other real property where a specified part of a piece of real estate (usually of an apartment house) is individually owned while use of and access to common facilities in the piece such as hallways, heating system, elevators, exterior areas is executed under legal rights associated with the individual ownership and controlled by the association of owners that jointly represent ownership of the whole piece."
-Wikipedia.org

A Google search result of "Condo" brings back 45,500,000 Results!

2h6bjn5.png

Another way this domain could be used and branded is the word condo, with the .ms extension. This spells out the word "Condoms" Condo.ms

At this time, I ask for offers to be made. They may be made via this thread, of via Private Message. Any questions, feel free to ask, and I will respond to them in as timely a manner as possible. Thank you.

Nathanial Benton

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
An offer of $50 stands currently.

This isn't what I'm looking for, so please send me any other offers. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom