Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A suitably long pointy object, inserted just under the rib cage and upward into the chest cavity, is often effective.

Otherwise, the subject matter, jurisdiction(s) of the parties, and nature of the relationship or transaction are going to be important considerations in what might constitute an appropriate agreement.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the right direction for what they would consider the best confidentiality, non-disclosure and non-licensed usage agreement available please.
It totally depends upon the circumstances. Some freelance software sites have standard ones for their particular needs.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks John and fab,

Generally it was as I feared, especially since the chances are I being in the UK would be dealing with someone in North America! (I saw a member had Don.me the other day, perhaps I should ask if he knows a couple of men with violin cases. ;) )

It boils down basically to trust again, not easy at times.

Thanks anyway guys.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It boils down basically to trust again, not easy at times.

There are a couple points to remember -

1. Something "might" be better than nothing.

2. If you supply the document, you can't state at a later date something was omitted or "you assumed".

3. If the contract involves a dollar amount that you feel is a lot, you should have a lawyer assist you.

marcorandazza

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A suitably long pointy object, inserted just under the rib cage and upward into the chest cavity, is often effective.

Otherwise, the subject matter, jurisdiction(s) of the parties, and nature of the relationship or transaction are going to be important considerations in what might constitute an appropriate agreement.

hee hee hee

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

I kinda shudder to think what that pointy object is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom