Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Congrats Matt, you get your own section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now, all we need, is for the revenue per click to return to pre March levels.
and please let us know about updates as soon as you know about them.
I can't wait for V2.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, Matt.

Congrats!

And thanks to MediaHound for quick inclusion upon requesting!

February was OUTSTANDING!

Poohnix

Lost @Space
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bodis will start accepting applications again when version 2 comes out, possibly in the end of this month. (But I beleive that when I see it... I suspect it will take a bit longer than that.)

Revenue down a bit now in March, since Google no longer is feeding Ask with ads, but matt has been adding a lot of other ad feed providers, so for me it looks ok anyway... but it's supposed to improve again in a few weeks.
Also, with Google out of the picture, Bodis now accept adult names.

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for opening us a section! I believe we still have 2k in advertising credit with DNF as well. ;)

Honestly, we will be back to what we were with Google in just a few weeks. Maybe not RPC wise, but overall-revenue wise. This means, we are rolling out 1-click landers with the release of Bodis v2, which is expected to be out in 2-3 weeks. (Something we were unable to do with Google through Ask)

Also, not only are they 1-click landers, but they will be much more convincing to the visitor to click on. And ofcoarse, since we will have 1-click landers we no longer will have those many links which were unrelated or those that had very low CPC.

Overall, CPC should go up a bit, but mostly the CTR will go up.

On a second note, we are still trying to work out deals with other ad providers for more international coverage.

I'm here to answer any questions that anyone may have.

artoo

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
great job matt,Worth Expect
:lol:
Thank you for opening us a section! I believe we still have 2k in advertising credit with DNF as well. ;)

Honestly, we will be back to what we were with Google in just a few weeks. Maybe not RPC wise, but overall-revenue wise. This means, we are rolling out 1-click landers with the release of Bodis v2, which is expected to be out in 2-3 weeks. (Something we were unable to do with Google through Ask)

Also, not only are they 1-click landers, but they will be much more convincing to the visitor to click on. And ofcoarse, since we will have 1-click landers we no longer will have those many links which were unrelated or those that had very low CPC.

Overall, CPC should go up a bit, but mostly the CTR will go up.

On a second note, we are still trying to work out deals with other ad providers for more international coverage.

I'm here to answer any questions that anyone may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom