Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Congrat's to Lance Armstrong..5th Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A53012-2003Jul27.html

Also congrats to the French for their "gracious behavior" ... if the race was in the US our rednecks would have acted like a bunch of jerks to teh freanch riders..

"He is a great champion," said Alban Guillemont, a student. He called Armstrong's performance here "amazing." Asked about anti-American sentiment here, he said, "I think it's kind of strange. George Bush is not all of America. The country is so huge and so big."

The huge contingent of American cycling enthusiasts also said they found no hostility among French hosts and fans along the route. "I didn't pick up anything," said Charles Pahl of Minneapolis, wearing a red, white and blue jersey of Armstrong's U.S. Postal Service team. "I was surprised. I thought there'd be a little [anti-Americanism]," he said. "They were just as gracious as ever."

"They treated us fabulously," said Dean Thorley of Canton, Ohio. They've been really pleasant." He said one side-effect of fewer Americans coming to France is that "we haven't had to wait in line for museums."

BTW... TourDeFrance.CC is available for all the cybersquatters

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom