Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Content writer with wit that knows sports!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo78

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for content in a couple different areas. First and foremost, I need daily content on current US sporting events...NHL, MLB(playoffs are happening now and need immediate content here!!), NFL, NBA, MLS, golf, tennis, nascar, all NCAA sports, and even horse racing(if you know what your talking about).

I'm also in need of international sports like World Cup, World Baseball, Olympics, even cricket(which I know nothing about), euro cup, aussie rules football, rugby, and any other relevant sport. The international content is obviously seasonal.

Lastly, I'm looking for someone to write one or two articles per day on Reggae music and musicians from past to present, as well as, festival information etc...

All articles can range from 300-600 words....I am willing to pay the going rates on a daily basis! It doesn't hurt to have a witty and humorous look at things..please write with personality and have an opinion on the game/event/person you will write about.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I did pm and you gave me a link back to this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom