Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Content Writers Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robfer

RobbiesBlog.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I need content writers urgently!

I have hundreds of sites in development and I am looking for english content on these sites.

Each site needs at least 10 articles per site and vary in niche from Adult - Shopping, real estate and much more.

I might also be looking for weekly unique content aswell!

I shall only pay once articles have been sent to me, I pay via paypal and pay FAST! - see my namepros or dnf iTrader - Fast Payment is guranteed

I only ask these things

100% Unique content - Dont copy wiki and send it to me I can do that!

Dont sell the same content onto someone else, it screws up seo for me!

If I ask for a deadline to agree to it if you cant deliver it on time!

Well I know I might sound a bit hard to deal with but Im really not just like to make sure thing are out in the open and clear.

PM me your prices and we can disucss work that I have!

Regards,

Rob

markts

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good luck - Content makes up 98.285% of a site. Just writing something and adding pay-per-click may pay the annual registration, if your lucky, but won't be worth much more than that. If you're looking for something like that, I would suggest history sites, they never have to be updated. Even old political sites work - I have an Obama McCain comparison site that still gets over 1000 visitors a day and seems to be going up over the past weeks.

I have the same problem as you. Technically I could build a hundred sites a day. My problem is trying to write a decent text for the first page. I am not alone however, I have multiple domains that I picked up for friends and am waiting now years for them to come up with a front page that I can start SEO.

I do have a few good sites that I really want to develop, not only for $$, but the wall is always content. I believe that I could develop a site technically to basically anything you could possibly imagine. I have problems sitting down, researching and writing the content.

Good luck.

gr8wbmstr

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I think you're searching for someone who is capable of writing things in a technical manner. For writing an article in a technical manner, we should be already familiar with things related to the niche, and also have a knack in expressing things the right way. And it's way different from writing an article just by reading from wiki's and other such sites.

I'm good at writing articles related to "making money online", health, computers, internet, technology and the such.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom