Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

contracts between client and I as a broker

Status
Not open for further replies.

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I need a contract that would be targeted towards brokering a bunch of names. Any ideas where I can get this?

Thanks!
P

H

H2FC

You may not need a contract if you use escrow.com or another escrow company that will agree to split the escrowed purchase money between the broker and the owner/seller after the name is transferred.

This would be a three party deal where the broker would make the deal with the buyer and set up the terms with the escrow company. The owner/seller would then transfer the name to the buyer and the escrow company would in turn pay the agreed upon specified amount to each the broker and the owner/seller.

I don't know what other escrow companies may cooperate in a three way deal such as this but I do know escrow.com has told me via phone they would. Of course the broker would be taking somewhat of a risk that the owner/seller would keep his word and not try to bypass him in some way. However, I believe the owner/seller would have a big incentive to play fair to avoid the loss of future business.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you already have a broker, and are your domains worth the investment of hiring a lawyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom