Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Convert DNF$ to Real Dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right section, but due to the difficult financial times, I think it would be very generous of the DNF staff to convert our DNF$ to real cash and deposit them in our Paypal accounts. I have app. 13K and could really use the cash.

Upvote 0

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
With all my posts I'd be a millionaire :D

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BTW what can we do with all those DNF$ ? They look pretty much like monopoly money to me.

Justin Hulsey

Those Damn Hippies
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BTW what can we do with all those DNF$ ? They look pretty much like monopoly money to me.

Again, follow the link below to spend your $DNF. It would be cool if there was more stuff to spend it on though, for those of us that have lots of $DNF to spend. Bring back the glow and shadow! Even being able to change the color of your name would be sweet! That, or like Fab said and convert it to real money.

http://dnforum.com/vbplaza.php

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The current state of the economy :D

BDp20Collision.jpg

zangief

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sell them since you are simple citizen you have no other choice, if you were a company you could demand a bailout from the Bush administration and the goverment would pay you :D

note to Acro :Hey the resolution is too high , remember that there may be poor domainers like me who still uses a 15" crt monitor at 1024*768 resolution around the world :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom