Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Copyright killer - Free tool for you to rewrite content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamezone

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have just found that, it's so cute :lol: you will never have to affaid the duplicate conent. But i do not know will it's consider as steal idea:-/
Let see how it's work here:
1. original content:
Make Money at Home With an Online Business - By Kelly Heldreth

In these times of financial uncertainty, more people than ever before are seeking to replace income from their day jobs with online businesses.

The freedom of being able to make money at home, coupled with the opportunity to be your own boss makes an online business the ideal solution.

Whether you want to work at home to spend more time with family, or you just want to escape the rat race, the internet has made it possible to earn huge incomes working online - as long as you have the right systems in place and the right information.

Why Is Online Business Better?

Making money with an online business is a great option for anyone wanting to get started in business.Running costs are very low and start-up costs are a fraction of buying a brick-and-mortar store.

The best part of running an online business is that you or your employees can work at your own pace according to your own schedule. You may never need a day off, never stops selling and can work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, if you wanted to.

This is because your sales person is your website's sales page. As long as you have professionally presented, well-written sales copy, your product will appeal to your customers and they'll buy from your online store.

Who Works At Home?

Mothers with children tend to prefer the option of being available for their kids, so running an online business at home makes sense.

Anyone wanting the freedom to live a lifestyle away from the tedium of an office or just wanting to be your own boss will find running an online business a great way to make money.

How Do You Make Money Online?

There are so many different and varied ways to make money online in your own business, the choice of how you make your income is up to what suits you and your skills.

Be sure to research any online business opportunities thoroughly before signing up and search the internet for what other people are saying about the company. If the reports are good then chances are you've found an opportunity worth looking into.

What Kind of Online Business?

Once again, this option comes down to your own personal choice. You might decide to open an online mall, selling popular items from your virtual storefront using an online merchant payment processor. Perhaps you'd prefer to sell digital items so that you can almost completely automate your online business. Freelancing is an extremely popular way to make good money online and affiliate marketing is responsible for creating many instant success stories.

If you're the kind of person who doesn't like to sell, then an online business is perfect for you. Your staff are all automated.

Your website's sales page becomes your sales person. Your payments are processed by an online merchant account. Your products are delivered for you.

Your online business can be almost completely automated, leaving you free to spend your time either building up more customers or spending time with family and friends.

2. Rewrite content:
Make Money at Home With an Online Business - By Kelly Heldreth

In these times of banking uncertainty, added humans than anytime afore are gluttonous to alter assets from their day jobs with online businesses.

The abandon of getting able to accomplish money at home, accompanying with the befalling to be your own bang-up makes an online business the ideal solution.

Whether you wish to plan at home to absorb added time with family, or you just wish to escape the rat race, the internet has fabricated it accessible to acquire huge incomes alive online - as continued as you accept the appropriate systems in abode and the appropriate information.

Why Is Online Business Better?

Making money with an online business is a abundant advantage for anyone absent to get started in business.Running costs are actual low and start-up costs are a atom of affairs a brick-and-mortar store.

The best allotment of active an online business is that you or your advisers can plan at your own clip according to your own schedule. You may never charge a day off, never stops affairs and can plan 24 hours a day, 7 canicule a week, if you capital to.

This is because your sales getting is your website's sales page. As continued as you accept professionally presented, well-written sales copy, your artefact will address to your barter and they'll buy from your online store.

Who Works At Home?

Mothers with accouchement tend to adopt the advantage of getting accessible for their kids, so active an online business at home makes sense.

Anyone absent the abandon to reside a affairs abroad from the banality of an appointment or just absent to be your own bang-up will acquisition active an online business a abundant way to accomplish money.

How Do You Accomplish Money Online?

There are so abounding altered and assorted means to accomplish money online in your own business, the best of how you accomplish your assets is up to what apparel you and your skills.

Be abiding to analysis any online business opportunities thoroughly afore signing up and seek the internet for what added humans are adage about the company. If the letters are acceptable afresh affairs are you've begin an befalling annual searching into.

What Affectionate of Online Business?

Once again, this advantage comes down to your own claimed choice. You ability adjudge to accessible an online mall, affairs accepted items from your basic storefront application an online merchant transaction processor. Perhaps you'd adopt to advertise agenda items so that you can about absolutely automate your online business. Freelancing is an acutely accepted way to accomplish acceptable money online and associate business is amenable for creating abounding burning success stories.

If you're the affectionate of getting who doesn't like to sell, afresh an online business is absolute for you. Your agents are all automated.

Your website's sales page becomes your sales person. Your payments are candy by an online merchant account. Your articles are delivered for you.

Your online business can be about absolutely automated, abrogation you chargeless to absorb your time either architecture up added barter or spending time with ancestors and friends.

Found it here: http://www.article.vn :eek:k:

Note: You'd better rewrite it 2 times for sure that it's been rewited :cool:

sitemaker

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how many times you run the program, nor how difficult it is to detect the infringement. You are clearly creating a derivative work rather than initiating your own original expression of the same idea. You can reuse an idea but not an expression of it. That also means that you can't copy and then change an expression of it either.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Putting the output of that on your website might see you avoid the duplicate content penalty, but you will be sure never to get a bookmark, social bookmark, repeat visitor, second page read etc etc.

Most people would get twenty words in and just close the page or hit the back button.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
not very good :frusty:

:yo: JMO

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well actually I can think of a use for it - whoever picked up engrish.ca in the drop a few back could use this to create an entire website. Or, you could use it create Nigerian scam letters.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Useless IMO

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

gamezone

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can barely understand it.

"The abandon of getting able to accomplish money at home, accompanying with the befalling to be your own bang-up makes an online business the ideal solution."

What the hell is that mean?
:lol::lol::lol: God know! i think this tool just for one who need to cheat google for duplicate content:eek:k:

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
not very good. just looks like a simple script to replace words with synonyms.

"..the internet has made it accessible .." -->> ".. the internet has fabricated it accessible .." :lol:

diecipher

DNF Lurker
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All those article tools are garbage... just have a freelancer write content for $10-$15 an article and make sure you have affiliate offers on your pages. I make sure all my pages pay their rent ;)

wussadotcom

Level 6
Reaction score
lol..the rewriting content is awful. I wouldn't want to say what 2 times will do to the article.

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In my opinion anyone who uses this deserves what they get. More people = added humans? Give me a break, lol. If I came onto a website with content like this I would consider the couple of seconds needed to leave as completely wasted.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Whatever happened to just good ol theft? Simply copy and paste. I do it all the time. Have never been caught.

Whatever happened to just good ol theft? Simply copy and paste. I do it all the time. Have never been caught.

:smile:

happy-holidays-wreath.gif

jsu1995

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This has got to be one of the funniest threads I have read in a while! :lol:

The OP has got to be smoking crack if he thinks anyone would seriously consider using that service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom