Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Copyright

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have an outline and synopsis with a similar title too CatDog, Pinky and the Brain. The title is _____and ______.

I searched trademarks and found nothing, googled like crazy everywhere including writing, film and televison forums and found nothing close except a bar in Kentucky with that name.

Except one post on Boogie.net. Someone in the forum post "jokingly" and gives a two line dialogue of the characters I would like to create, however when I click on the boogie.net Goggle link to that post it goes to Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage. I cannot pull up that post. And nowhere else online is that referrenced.

I owned the .com and all extentions since 2006. I had concepts in my head but never did anything about it.

Is that Google blurb on the link when you do a search even though goes to an invalid page enough to claim copyright infringment? I would not think so? It doesnt seem enough? I am right, right?

Thank you.

cbk

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom