Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's right. You pay your registration fee on top of the bid. The registration fee can be as much as US$29.95.

It is supposed to be quite easy to get reseller accounts with registration prices as little as $8.95. I think many people here can set this up for you.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not sure they dont say but it is probably the run of the mill $8.95 one which is free from most resellers.
There are tons of members here who can give you an $8.95 reseller account. You dont need to buy a year of over priced hosting to get one.

GL

John

A

ahumphrey

I could really use a reseller account too. I've been paying $29 reg fees on $15 drops. :(

These reseller accounts end up being through an affiliate of enom.com? But then the account works like a normal one in club drop, except the reg fees are lower?

A little confused,

Arthur

JinGu

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I already have a $8.95 enom account (not reseller) thanks to the info on this forum.

But how does this work with Club Drop, I mean how will I get my discounted price. When I'm in Club Drop it doesn't know I have a discounted account, can I link it or do I need another account just for Club Drop? Confused :worried:

Thanks,
JinGu

JinGu

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi DB,

Yes, I understand the registration fee is on top of the Club Drop price...

but I think it's possible to have a Club Drop discounted account so the registration only costs $8.95 ?? Because I already have a $8.95 enom account, but I don't think I can use it with Club Drop...

Thanks,
JinGu

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why not? Log into your account and go to the auctions section and bid. It would cost what ever the reg. fee you pay per domain is.

So $8.95 plus however much the bid is.

GL

John

JinGu

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh yes! The problem was that I had two separate accounts, one for enom and one for club drop. Now I realize I can login to club drop with my discount enom account... Thanks for your help! :blush:

JinGu

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom