Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale CostRecovery(.)com - 14-year-old exact financial term/service .com domain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainate.com

Selling Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The domain CostRecovery.com is for sale!

Why buy this domain?

1. It's 14 years old: One of my repeat buyers recently had a conversation with me on this, indicating he's been seeing with his own eyes how much an aged domain helps in search engine rankings (which is great because I have a ton of aged domains *wink*). A domain registered since 1996 is likely to be older than all of your competition and thus will give a leg up.

2. It's a financial term: "Recoupment of the purchase price of a capital or qualified asset through depreciation over a prescribed period."

3. Companies provide cost recovery service. Google cost recovery and check out advertisers and results.

4. Has only been staying level/trending up as a search term in recent years, showing it's a stable term with long-term viability.

Price: Only $2,500

Payment terms: We accept payment through PayPal upon approval (generally only unless you have 20+ feedback here and we MUST approve you before you can use this method), bank wire or escrow via Escrow.com or Sedo.com, AND also if you're in Canada, we also accept Canadian EMT's at par for up to $1k per sending bank account. Domains are at GoDaddy and will be pushed to buyer's account upon receipt of payment. Post or PM sold to buy - timestamp determines who gets a name if I receive multiple communications. All sales are final. Multi-forum/site post.

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom