Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Could Moniker/Snapnames ongoing downtimes be somehow related to revenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
........how can it be down?

In answer to the above it seems ever since its big lawsuit Moniker.com has been frequently down. IMO, it may be related to the litigation (not saying it is but a possibility). If you are involved in lawsuits with other domainers there's always a good chance they may decide to get revenge by attacking you (using their internet knowledge and personal information thay have about you from forums, etc) FYI, I was attacked after being banned by a forum and after a lawsuit I filed against a domainer on that board. After a long investigation good evidence (including the identities) was uncovered that the attack against me was allegedly related to the banning and litigation so that could also easilty be the case with others too such as Moniker/Snapnames who are involved in court cases. This is a good reason to NOT use your real name online and never join a forum which mandates you use your real name and personal information to join. Hide or not publish as much personal information as possible. Keep in mind, sometimes your best friends can become your worst possible enemies. However, people who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Moniker and SnapNames are not with Oversee anymore.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moniker and SnapNames are not with Oversee anymore.

Good point but since its only been a couple weeks since sale date maybe the attack (if there really was one) was arranged long ago and spread out over an extended time (i.e. the attack against me was ongoing for almost 2-months) and maybe not cancelled after the recent Oversee sale. Another possibility is maybe someone wants damaged goods to arrive at the door of the buyer?

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
So who did you sue at DBR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom