Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Could really use some help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MusicDomainer

Hello domainers!

Pardon me for using your forum while asking for help, but I'm totally lost here and am near desperate!

I recently bought a domain and purchased webhosting while in the process. I have had a small site built at Tripod which I wanted to transfer to my domain.

I have a brain cell which evidently prohibits me from doing this. I have tried everything under the sun to transfer this site to my domain and simply cannot.

I even tried to see if there was a place to build another site on the domain.....nothing. I can't get FTP to work and honestly know very little about it.

For those of you who have done this before, I sure could use some help.

I have been leary of using forums due to the fact that in the past I was told I could only get help if I provided money or nude pics (Im female). Please do not ask that (although at this point, it's a thought...lol)

I would sincerely appreciate someones advice on this. I'd really like to get this site up and running.

K

kingdon

The funny thing is when you figure it out, you will say one fo two things. Either "now why didn't I see that" or "What idiot designed this" I'm always interested in other musicians work, do you play?

Don

DomainPairs

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I put some stuff on one of my sites about using isp web space, and this might help. The url is

http://www.domainpairs.com (links in the menu on the left)

I set this up about a year ago, so it might need updating. pm me if you need any more info.

Don't offer the nude pics - I run a load of adult sites (on the other hand ..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom