Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Could you ever have sworn..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
..that you registered or renewed a domain name, and then realized later that for some reason it didn't go through?

I had this happen once and ended up costing me close to $1,000. Somebody else registered it in the meantime. I'm sure $1,000 will seem like a walk in the park compared to some of the horror stories out there.

If you have one that you aren't too embarrassed to share, please do. It's one of those things that maybe wasn't so funny at the time, but looking back you can get a good laugh out of. (Unless you missed loan.com or something.. which in that case I don't think you would ever get over it lol)

:cheeky:

Domain Days 2024

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Care to let us know the name?

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Enom has been able to screw up both new registrations and transfers for me. Really weird ways they go about it too. New regs just disappear even though I'm charged. I've managed to find where they have done this on several occasions and the whois administration email goes to legal@enom Have to prove their errors to get my names back. On transfers, they manage to change the whois email addys as well. But on these they have been appending my last name to my email address. If you don't catch it, the names are going to bounce come renewal time. Has cost me and they don't give a dang.

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Stocdoctor said:
Enom has been able to screw up both new registrations and transfers for me. Really weird ways they go about it too. New regs just disappear even though I'm charged. I've managed to find where they have done this on several occasions and the whois administration email goes to legal@enom Have to prove their errors to get my names back. On transfers, they manage to change the whois email addys as well. But on these they have been appending my last name to my email address. If you don't catch it, the names are going to bounce come renewal time. Has cost me and they don't give a dang.

Come on Doc - Tell me it it is not so...... Things like that happen at ENOM - amazing - Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom