Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

closed Could you help me to find out "End-user Price" of CinemaCorn.com" and others, please?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emailman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm struggling with pricing my domain names and I really need professional help on this issue. Actually, I'm trying to find out end-user price / price range of each name.

I will be grateful if any of you , experienced domainers, give some advice.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

H.G.

InstitutePost.com (for an academic/educational portal and a news site)
CostAssistance.com
MonetaryCentre.com
DailyNewsTurkey.com
AuctioneerCommission.com
CinemaCorn.com
PcTalks.com
MissingCall.com
AceSki.com (there is a ski club named "Ace ski and board club" and some people's last name is Aceski)
TopTenPHP.com
10or.com (Tenor)
10d2.com (Tend to)

e-AuctionHouse.com

MonetaryCentre.co.uk

Last edited:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
before you can determine pricing, you should determine usage for each, as it would apply to a potential end-users' business model.

after that, you'll have to assess each targets' resources, to gauge their interest, need and budget.

after that, you'll have to write your approach and presentation, that includes the hook and asking price.

if you can't or don't feel like doing any of that,

then you can just sit back and wait for an inquiry.... and throw them a price off the wall.

imo...

emailman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
before you can determine pricing, you should determine usage for each, as it would apply to a potential end-users' business model.

after that, you'll have to assess each targets' resources, to gauge their interest, need and budget.

after that, you'll have to write your approach and presentation, that includes the hook and asking price.

if you can't or don't feel like doing any of that,

then you can just sit back and wait for an inquiry.... and throw them a price off the wall.

imo...

Firstly, thank you for the road map. I'm glad for being here and for getting valuable information.

I've been on this forum for a long time and I've got some knowledge of those stages of selling process, from you and other professionals.

But the most important stage is "pricing" that I'm stuck at and I'm not able to do that, obviously.

So, I'm looking for hearing your opinions about price range of those names. I believe that it'll help me go a step further.

Cheers!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Firstly, thank you for the road map. I'm glad for being here and for getting valuable information.

I've been on this forum for a long time and I've got some knowledge of those stages of selling process, from you and other professionals.

But the most important stage is "pricing" that I'm stuck at and I'm not able to do that, obviously.

So, I'm looking for hearing your opinions about price range of those names. I believe that it'll help me go a step further.

Cheers!

how can you price something that has no apparent value or intrinsic value?

a lot of folks read about the "selling process" and "where to sell names" and "how to sell to end-users", but how many read about how to "BUY" domains?

that is an aspect that gets overlooked, because so many newbs are anxious to show their new acquisitions.

if you sent me any of those in an email, i'd reply by asking you to remove me from your mailing list.

Sorry, but that's the reality from my perspective

before buying or regging names in the future -

think "why" would anybody "else" want it ( at least 10 users), and why they would be willing to pay anything for it.

imo...

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The end user price is what someone offers you for that domain.

And if you get an offer for CinemaCorn, SELL!

emailman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The end user price is what someone offers you for that domain.

Sure it is. But the question is such a second conditional one..

What offer would you make for each name, if you were "the end user" who would love to buy?

I'm just looking for some honest opinions of domainers. So, that's why I created this thread.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For most of these, I can't imagine being the end user, because I don't even know who the end user could be. (Is "cinema corn" an expression I'm unfamiliar with, in some language other than American English?) The Ten Or / Tend To don't strike me as likely to appeal to end users. Maybe somebody with the last name Aceski would pay low-to-mid $xxx for that one, but maybe not. Sorry, good luck!

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You should try and improve on acquiring names that have some potential, these have next to none in my opinion, then you can worry about how to price them to end users.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't put the cart before the horse. You first need to ask yourself if there are end users for your domains. Then you can figure out how to price them.
Domains don't have to have a fixed price tag, you can just wait for expressions of interest. Then you will see. You can also ask the other party to make the initial offer.
Again, pricing domains is hardly an issue if nobody wants them.

Personally I think these two names are okay but I would dump the rest:
PcTalks.com
MissingCall.com

emailman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Finally, I've seen that it's not that easy to do that domaining job, it's quite tough. I let about 25 domain names drop after I got good domainers advices on them, and it seems that I'll drop some more. At least, I have learned how to take the next step. I call this period "my training stage". Also, I'm more confident than before and I'll take this job more carefully.

Besides, thank you all for your opinions and comments on those names. I appreciate that you have taken time to give me some advice.

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
InstitutePost.com DROP
CostAssistance.com DROP
MonetaryCentre.com KEEP
DailyNewsTurkey.com DROP
AuctioneerCommission.com DROP
CinemaCorn.com KEEP (for a fun movie review site)
PcTalks.com DROP
MissingCall.com DROP
AceSki.com DROP
TopTenPHP.com DROP
10or.com DROP
10d2.com DROP
FlipForums.net DROP

eTradeOffice.com DROP
e-AuctionHouse.com DROP

MonetaryCentre.cο.uk DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom