Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

coupons.info just sold for $17,600!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
not bad for .info name these days., but the domain name perfectly matches the .info ext here. What do you guys think about the sale?

JB Lions

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know coupons.com sold for over 2 million, so both parties are probably happy with this sale. It's one of the top .info sales ever and the person who bought it, might have plans to develop it. Tough sector to compete in.

CamMK27

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well he def must have plans to develop or else it really doesn't make much sense to pay that much
for the domain. It will take him decades to probably recoup his/her investment back just from parking.
While I doubt that the domain get much type in traffic. But it is a good sale and gives hope to some
.info collectors. I have lost plenty of money registering damn good keyword infos and people are not even
willing to pay $10 for them.

It is very tough Niche to compete in but the new owner must have some solid plans for the site and make the
money back. A few months ago PaydayLoans.info was sold for $24,000 and I think the site is still under development.
So this is the second pretty good sale I have seen and I will check back in a month or 2 to see what these sites are offering.

Good Luck to the buyer and thumbs up to the seller.

Domain Master

Domain Master
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How motivating !!! Maybe my CouponsUniverse.com is actually worth something to someone somewhere?? :)

akcampbell

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Coupons.info was bought by Andrew Hazen. He set up an SEO company called Prime Visability in 1998 and sold it to PV Media in 2008. He's written a book called Search Engine Optimisation - Plain & Simple.

http://www.andrewhazen.com
http://www.primevisability.com

If you look on either site, you can see an interview Andrew Hazen did on Fox News.

From an SEO angle, Germany.info, Austria.info, Vienna.info, and Slovenia.info rank on the first page of Google for highly competed for keywords so it can be done.

WebMaster

Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CouponsUniverse.com = reg fee.

Normal sale.

The vodka.info can be sold for equal price.

its not a big news :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom