Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Cowboys and Redskins

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsotmoon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Monday night football, who's watching it tonight? I have been a Cowboys fan since i was a child, I'm 33 now, this is my superbowl every year, Cowboys have won 14 out of the last 15 i think it is, although I got a weird feeling in my gut this time, the Skins defense seems pretty good this year ? ? ?

Domain Days 2024

dog

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Go SKINS!!! They'll probably blow it again....

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dsotmoon said:
Monday night football, who's watching it tonight? I have been a Cowboys fan since i was a child, I'm 33 now, this is my superbowl every year, Cowboys have won 14 out of the last 15 i think it is, although I got a weird feeling in my gut this time, the Skins defense seems pretty good this year ? ? ?

I too have been a cowboys fan since birth ;)

What city do you live in?

'How bout them cowboys!'

GO DALLAS!

-=DCG=-

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.....and to top it all of, tonight they put 3 legends into the ring of honor!

Emmitt Smith, Troy Aiken and Michael Irvin!

-=DCG=-

guile

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think Dallas takes this one...Drew Bledsoe will prove to be a great pick up for Dallas as long as the offensive line can give him some time. It's when he gets pressured that he runs into problems. Not even Joe Gibbs can save Washington :)

dsotmoon said:

Expirepro

Expired DN Master
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A team in true rebuilding process,But with coach bill parcels and the adition of drew bledsoe at quaterback,A much improved defense.The cowboys have shot at playoff spot this year.Born and raised it texas and living some 35 miles from dallas most of my life i was born a cowboys fan.The cowboys-redskins rivalry goes back decades and iam sure this game will be the usual battle.

dsotmoon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
I too have been a cowboys fan since birth ;)

What city do you live in?

i live in Salem, VA an iddy bitty city in the southwest part of the state, basicaly Redskin country, but growing up (starting around 4 from what I hear) my older cousin liked Dallas so I started pulling for them, as I grew older and found out my dad was a Pittsburgh fan I had to continue my rebellion :cheeky: 15-1 or 1-15 I'm pulling for them

Expirepro said:
orn and raised it texas and living some 35 miles from dallas most of my life i was born a cowboys fan.

you still live there? when I finally make it down for a Dallas home game one of these years i'll need a place to stay d:)

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom