Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

CPC much lower in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evossman

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I've just checked out my Namedrive earnings for the month and noticed that my CPC has gone way down. My pageviews and clicks are way up but total money made way way down.

Now I woudl think this is just after holiday effects but....

I check my content based sites with ad sense and notice that adsense is paying me more on those. Now that's not to say I'm getting better ads there, but doesn't namedrive use google to source their ads.

Anyway, is anyone else seeing this. I still dig you Namedrive, love the service, and i'm not looking to change, just wondering.

BuyingGuy03

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I made more in Jan than Dec. Dec was the worst.

evossman

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Might be just a name and category/keyword thing then. Good to hear CPC is still up there for some people.

dillpupp

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
January ended up my best month ever, it started out extremely strong. Then in the last few days of the month it began to dip lower. Now a few days into February I'm considerably lower than usual, I've definetly noticed the average click $ drop. Still, way too early for me to be concerned, ND is a great company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom