Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

CPM Money!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainAddict

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I would like to turn my traffic into some additional money with use of few CPM and CPC programs, therefore I would like you to tell, what CPM, CPC sponsors you use? I would like to find few that are trustworthy, pay on time, with good rates, and count visitors correctly. Im sure there are few like this, who dont ripe off webmasters.. CPM preffered, but would also like to know about CPC.

What are the best-paying and reliable CPM programs?
What are the best-paying and reliable CPC programs?

Thanks.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
"Thanks! Anyone with any personal experiences?"

Hi Addict - I tried one years ago with a few of my cruddy names just as a test, and it was pretty cool. The site logged all the stats and had a clear breakdown of revenue/commissions, etc. I know the site name had "Traffic" in it, but the exact name escapes me at the moment ... any wonder?? ;)
I'll get back to you with the name, though. They use DNS.TRAFFICHOSTING.COM in the DNS (just remembered).
K? :) Good Luck.

PS. Dude, you have enough 'bucks now for an avatar ... I'm gunna try to get one tonight. We should get 'em the same day, for all we've been through. Hiccup.

domainAddict

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Haha.. Thanks Coolie, Ill check them out ;) I was already thinking of avatar, though im not sure, should I rather sell these bucks for $10 through our DNF$ Exchange and cover one or two of my duds. LOL :D

Other comments appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom