Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Credit card verification problem at the partner 2CO

Status
Not open for further replies.

t.valov

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just some thoughts:

Wanted to pay for initial DNF membership -> DNF redirected me to the partner 2CO. First try with MasterCard failed - the card was not verified. Second try with VISA passed successfully. Both cards are issued on my name from the same Bulgarian bank so I just wonder why Master was not accepted?! The only difference is that Mater is issued in domestic currency, and Visa in Euro... :greenconfused:

Greetings

Upvote 0

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think you have found the Problem yourself already as u say that the Master is in domestic Currency and Visa in Eur o's may be 2co Doesn't accepts other Currencies From cars in Europe i live in Pakistan and my card is issued in my local currency Pakistani Rupees and it Works Fine with 2CO .

t.valov

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think you have found the Problem yourself already as u say that the Master is in domestic Currency and Visa in Eur o's may be 2co Doesn't accepts other Currencies From cars in Europe i live in Pakistan and my card is issued in my local currency Pakistani Rupees and it Works Fine with 2CO .

Yes, but that's a problem - why 2CO rejects the transfer if receives positive confirmation from Mastercard, I guess it sounds like 'this card, issued in Bulgarian Levs is valid till xx/2008'?

Also note that in both of my cases DNF through 2CO always asks for 15USD fee to be transferred from my bank, and than the bank makes currency settlement charging my account with corresponding amount of Bulgarian Levs (Master) or Euro (Visa). And 2CO should not care about the settlement...

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom