Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed CreditKit.net, LawKit.net, ImageHosterz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottatmu

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm ready to sell all 3 sites ... so highest offer on each site received by 10:00am EST tomorrow (May 20th) will get it. All BIN prices have been thrown out ... so get those offers end ... sale will end at 10:00am EST tomorrow, Friday May 20th.

Current High Offers as of this post:

ImageHosterz.com --> $100.00
LawKit.net --> $100.00
CreditKit.net --> $35.00

Get those offers in!

ImageHosterz.com - http://www.imagehosterz.com - Free Image Hosting Website

Description: Free image hosting website. Visitors are allowed to upload images without registering with the website. As of May 17th, we are currently at 337 members and hosting almost 1212 images!

Marketing / Promotion:
I ran 7 days (May 7 & 8) of Google Adwords using keywords such as FREE IMAGE HOSTING.

Adsense Income: See Stats Averaging a littie under $1.00 per day with very little promotion.

URL has been submitted to 60ish search engines. We are also listed/being listed in all the directories found in the footer of the website. Currently listed / indexed in Google and MSN.

The design is custom made by myself and all PSD files, etc. will be provided to the owner.

Domain is registered with eNom.

Price: BIN $350.00

LawKit.net - http://www.lawkit.net - Free Online Legal Resource Website

Currently over 50 legal realted articles contained in its database. New articles and article categories can easily be updated with a backend Content Management script included with the website.

Legal Newsfeeds directly on the website to allow for visitors to keep up with the current legal trends / news.

Amazon affiliate sales areas for both legal books and legal software. No need to update as the script automatically pulls all the items directly from Amazon.com.

Fully automated (if you wish) Legal Directory with backend script for very easy updates and customization.

Custom designed and coded layout. There are actually two layouts available. The current layout is a simple, clean, fast-loading layout. The other layout can be seen here. Buyer will receive all rights to the designs along with all the original PSD files for easy editing.

Revenue Potential:

The website is currently setup to generate revenue from two streams -- Google Adsense and Amazon Affiliate Links.

On almost every page of the website, including two locations on the entry page, Google Adsense advertisements are placed in highly 'clickable' areas.

Why are these Adsense Ads so valuable? If you check the history of what the current rates are for 'legal' related advertisments, many of these ads could wind up paying upwards of $60.00 per click!

Price: BIN $200.00

CreditKit.net - http://www.creditkit.net - Free Online Credit / Credit Repair Resource Website

Features:

Currently over 30 credit realted articles contained in its database. New articles and article categories can easily be updated with a backend Content Management script included with the website.

Custom designed and coded layout. Buyer will received all rights to the design along with all the original PSD files for easy editing.

Revenue Potential:

The website is currently setup to generate revenue from Google Adsense.
On every page of the website, Google Adsense advertisements are placed in highly 'clickable' areas.

Why are these Adsense Ads so valuable? If you check the history of what the current rates are for 'credit' related advertisments, many of these ads could wind up paying upwards of $30.00 per click!

Price: BIN $100.00

scottatmu

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know you guys are tired of my posts, but this should be one of my last. I'm ready to sell all 3 sites ... so highest offer on each site received by 10:00am EST tomorrow (May 20th) will get it. All BIN prices have been thrown out ... so get those offers in ... sale will end at 10:00am EST tomorrow, Friday May 20th.

Current High Offers as of this post:

ImageHosterz.com --> $100.00
LawKit.net --> $100.00
CreditKit.net --> $35.00

Get those offers in!

DNGeeks

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI, dnforum has announced scheduled downtime for 9-12am est on the 20th, which falls on your end time for purchasing. You may want to consider changing the time.

On to my questions, does creditkit has any traffic? and what are the accepted forms of payment (credit card, paypal, escrow etc)?

scottatmu

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current High Offer on CreditKit.net --- $40.00

This will still end @ 9am EST tomorrow morning, even though DNF will be down.

You can keep in touch with me via email at s c o t t a t m u @ y a h o o . c o m

Keep those offers coming in ... all payments will need to be done through PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom