Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Criminal Justice Acronym Domains / Minisites

Status
Not open for further replies.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The following domains are four letter dot com's in the criminal justice, law and educational niches with appropriate and fitting acronyms. They have been developed into minisites with relevant content for their meaning, running the Genesis framework and StudioPress themes coupled with other paid plugins that are legitimate and have unlimited licenses.

Free pushes come with all, if no Moniker account for YDUI, a transfer is required on your part to your registrar of choice.

EMCJ - Employment in Criminal Justice [GD]
OUID - Operating Under the Influence of Drugs (acronym listing - 2 others) [GD]
YDUI - Your DUI [Moniker]
ECJL - e-Criminal Justice Learning [GD]
FKCJ - Further [your] Knowledge in Criminal Justice [GD]
CICJ - Careers in Criminal Justice [GD]

These can be monetized by using Adsense, ITT Tech & other distance educational learning affiliate programs that are PPL (~$17+/lead) and lawyer and/or employment listings.

Make an offer on the domains as is or domains with content that you're interested in via PM or post. Will consider larger discounts if purchased in bulk with the content. No BIN in mind for any of them at the moment.

When a decent price is agreed on and you no longer want to use the current StudioPress theme [themes to consider] with the domain that is currently on there, I will install another one and make a few minor changes per request on your hosting and transfer licenses over as well (I.E. SEOPressor @ $47 for one domain [$497 unlimited] and others). It will come with a free move as is though if the price is beyond $100 otherwise the WordPress/cPanel access will be granted and it is up to you to move the site (ample time will be given).

If criminal justice, education or careers are your niche, these are for you. They receive high impressions for exact match searches on Google and have a decent CTR. I decided selling as I was going to get a secondary degree in criminal justice and could drip content over time, but this field no longer interests me and cannot maintain the sites with content that seems bland to me to write about. :approve:

Any questions about the names, ask by post or PM. :)

Please do not quote exact dot com domains in your posted offers. PayPal acceptable from reputable members or by choice.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Still entertaining offers on single domains or the lot.

Cannot provide specific revenue stats on singles as they all share the same tracking code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom