Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

ctr dip

Status
Not open for further replies.

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
my aggregate ctr took a plunge, from a three day average of 14% to a two day average of 8.5% for the last two days of August.

I see two possible explanations: I've been focussing a lot on banking typos recently - people looking to log in to their online bank to pay their bills at the end of the month are less likely to click on related ads (desperate to pay their bills...?).

The other explanations would be that some popular ad somewhere might have run out of (monthly) budget.

I've never seen such a clear end-of-the month dip (I almost wrote fin-de-siècle, which would adequately describe my mood).

I know, this kind of speculation isn't really productive - I'm probably just writing this to pretend that I can do something to affect the fluctuations in ctr here...

cheers,
mathias

remf

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Things seem to be bouncing about a bit here, but nothing quite as drastic as your account. I largely have .fr typos which aren't always reliable in terms of CTR, and I haven't optimised in a few days, so it could be that I just haven't paid my account as much attention but it did dip from 19% on Saturday, down to 14% yesterday, but at the same time I had 200 less clicks yesterday, so could just be normal activities...

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Tpyo,

You may have read yesterday that we had server troubles which led to lower CTR than normal. This is certainly the explanation for the lower CTR yesterday, we working to rectify that today so that nobody loses out on any earnings yesterday.
Otherwise, I'd hope it is just seasonal fluctuation. If it continues, let me know and we can look into it for you.

Ed

remf

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ah might explain some stuff. I thought there seemed to be a few delays in the stats updating. Thanks for keeping us informed Ed.

Keep up the good work as ever :)

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Tpyo,

You may have read yesterday that we had server troubles which led to lower CTR than normal. This is certainly the explanation for the lower CTR yesterday, we working to rectify that today so that nobody loses out on any earnings yesterday.
Otherwise, I'd hope it is just seasonal fluctuation. If it continues, let me know and we can look into it for you.

Ed

thanks Ed.

cheers

PS maybe tpyo wasn't such a brilliant choice after all. Anyway, my name is Mathias :yo: - derived from the Greek form Ματθαιος (Matthaios) of Hebrew מַתִּתְיָהוּ (Mattityahu), meaning "god's gift" :flypig: (to women, of course). Another obvious name.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Tpyo,

Ed

'nobody loses' does not apply to my account - my earning are WELL BELOW the average ( this does not even account for the names WITH REVENUE i added yesterday !!!)

:greenupset:

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We clearly couldn't run the compensation before seeing the stats for yesterday. We will run it some time in the next 24 hours. I informed you of this by email 30 seconds after you wrote to me.
We obviously can't judge exactly what you would have earned for new names you added, so plesae feel free to tell us what you normally earn per day and we'll naturally add that on.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom