Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Ctr, rpm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello all experienced folks out here. I'm new, so forgive me if I ask too basic question.

Could you tell me what CTR and RPM mean in cash parking.

Thinks,
Obo Vincent

EG.domains

GenericDomainMarket.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CTR = Click-through rate : is a way of measuring the success of an online advertising campaign. A CTR is obtained by dividing the number of users who clicked on an ad on a web page by the number of times the ad was delivered (impressions).

For example, if a banner ad was delivered 100 times (impressions delivered) and one person clicked on it (clicks recorded), then the resulting CTR would be 1 percent.

RPM = Revenue Per 1,000 Impressions : RPM is similar to CPM, but measures the revenue from 1,000 ads impressions instead of the cost of the ads. Therefore, while CPM is typically measured by advertisers, RPM is monitored by publishers.

For example, a publisher has a website that gets 5,000 page views each day. If the advertisements on the website generate a total of $25.00 of daily revenue, the website has an RPM of $5.00 ($25 / 5). Web publishers use RPM as a way of measuring how effective advertisements are at generating revenue.

Source: Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom