Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Custom Enom API

Status
Not open for further replies.

markk

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am looking to create a domain registration site based on Enoms API. I want it to be a fully customized version such as www.namecheap.com. Has anyone done this before? What programming language or languages are nescessary. Is it an advanced process? I have basic knowledge of php. Does anyone have a custom script they can give or sell to me so I can change things around?

David

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
markk said:
I am looking to create a domain registration site based on Enoms API. I want it to be a fully customized version such as www.namecheap.com. Has anyone done this before? What programming language or languages are nescessary. Is it an advanced process? I have basic knowledge of php. Does anyone have a custom script they can give or sell to me so I can change things around?

Try DRAMS. Or pay someone, elancer.com, getafreelancer.com.

David.

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
php or perl will do. it's not THAT advanced, but if you want namecheap features it is a lot of work. it will require good programming knowledge so if you're a beginner don't even think about it, you'll just annoy your customers with bugs and lose their trust.

if you are going to outsource it make sure you get someone with experience in similar projects, there are lots of important details in a project like this.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
markk, don't bother unless you have over $10,000

Anyprogrammer that tells you they do it for under $5,000 is NONSENSE, its meant to be robust, use little cpu and most of all secure, you may not notice it but namecheap has alot of functions, also you need someone to keep updating the code, adding extra functions, so your looking at hiring someone for this too, Drams or whois.cart does this for you easier / faster. I looked into the custom api VERY deeply before, after weeks of research decided it wasn't worth it.

Unless you are willing to pay about $10,000 for the api alone i wont recommend it ^^

taheria

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have one that I built that is basically the same as a PDQ site - same functionality just different looks and feel, completley bases on includes and css. Its not the best out there, but it certainly works. I take no responsibility for customers usage or updates, and of course no liability.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom