Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Custom Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue and Gold

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It has been some time now that Parked has given us the chance to customize our pages. Has anyone seen any ongoing positive results. Results that with out a doubt are from the ability to have customize your page. Or has it not been running long enough to make any decisions. Thanks

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Since you accused me in that other thread that I am after Parked and Donny, I am here to prove you wrong. In fact, it's because I like challenges that I am here to answer your question, although if indeed you read all of my posts about Parked you would have read that already.

On to the point:

Yes, the Parked customization is currently unmatched by other PPC companies. It's easy to set up and change keywords, add content and visually enrich what's otherwise a static template. It gives visitors the "illusion" of a non-parking page and that's precisely what we need to get more clicks.

I set up my content, then submit the URL to Google. The domains - which now contain description and keyword meta tags plus content - now get indexed in Google. Well, indexed is not exactly the proper word since it's only 1 page, but visibility improves tremendously. I get visits and clicks that end up from Google and MSN searches. Then you have all the meta search engines that scour Google for results - it's a chain reaction.

So there you have it, Mr. Steve - my day's good deed for Donny and Parked.

Now let's see some improvement in the PPC from the Yahoo feeds! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom