Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

spotlightdomains

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I went to enom a few years ago because I hated not being able to pick up phone or email someone if I had an issue. I had a go-to person that I always dealt with and many times I'd email him and get a response that issue was solved in minutes (often it was not being able to push a domain to a buyer as it had been pushed within seven days, etc).

What has happened at enom?

Customer support has gotten so bad. I tried calling my rep a couple of months ago and was told he's no longer there and there is no person reps any longer. Ok, new system. I told them on phone of my issues and they said to email. Later that day I called back. No time to deal with me now.

A recent issue was taken to the new ticket system. Over a week later they say that it has been too long to deal with my issue and the domain has been lost (one I won on pre-release for little money but didn't actually win; just charged for it and was in redemption in my account - no thanks for that $160 charge). They invite me to visit Club Enom to pay $60 to bid on it. Nice touch. I used to have a person I would email or call (Brandon) and things happend in minutes. It was a good system. I miss that system. I miss that enom.

I've been putting my money with Moniker lately. I like the customer support.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I went to enom a few years ago because I hated not being able to pick up phone or email someone if I had an issue. I had a go-to person that I always dealt with and many times I'd email him and get a response that issue was solved in minutes (often it was not being able to push a domain to a buyer as it had been pushed within seven days, etc).

What has happened at enom?

Customer support has gotten so bad. I tried calling my rep a couple of months ago and was told he's no longer there and there is no person reps any longer. Ok, new system. I told them on phone of my issues and they said to email. Later that day I called back. No time to deal with me now.

A recent issue was taken to the new ticket system. Over a week later they say that it has been too long to deal with my issue and the domain has been lost (one I won on pre-release for little money but didn't actually win; just charged for it and was in redemption in my account - no thanks for that $160 charge). They invite me to visit Club Enom to pay $60 to bid on it. Nice touch. I used to have a person I would email or call (Brandon) and things happend in minutes. It was a good system. I miss that system. I miss that enom.

I've been putting my money with Moniker lately. I like the customer support.

it actually works, but it takes time. Support requests get answered in 3+ days.

spotlightdomains

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Took more than a week here to tell me that in the long time it took for them to get someone in tech support to respond, the domain in question was lost.

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I miss the real BulkRegister, before it was taken over by enom. I never waited more than eight hours and could also always get a person by phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom