Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Cyworld vs. Myspace (Opportunity?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

gatorgrad

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
could be an opportunity however since they have hired so many graphic artists, I doubt they'll be as accomodating to the editor/layout type sites as myspace has been.

Personally I think these sites have done alot to help myspace's success. But if Cyworld centralizes those "upgrades" then they can potentially make a hunk of change here in the ol USA (not that they're hurting in S. Korea)

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the current issue of Business 2.0 has a big article on CyWorld, how they're doing in Asia and their US start up. The penetration of CyWorld in places like Korea is amazing. Their site has some big differences from MySpace so it will be interesting to see if it catches on over here. One of the differences is that Cyworld is more of a virtual world.

octobus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There's already a similar site habbohotel.com, it doesn't have the profile features from what i know but otherwise it's like cyworld. They are quite big on a worldwide scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom