Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

D.NF - The Best Short Single Letter Domain for DNF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showfom

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DNForum.com owns DNF.com, now I'd like to sell d.nf, the shortest domain for DNF.

Price: $3000

PM or Email whois

Register in rrproxy, renewal price is $125

Dotted

Connecting The Dot
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trademark issue? Ha ha what a joke. It's a one letter domain and anyway even if you take it as a hack "DNF" is not DNF.COM.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Dotted

Connecting The Dot
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You must not make a lot of money in this business if you're so uptight about this whole intellectual property nonsense.

Reaction score
Yeah keep pushing your shitty single letter obscure extension. When the lawyers come calling just point out to them the extent of your entire knowledge (a pinhead) I'm sure that'll work. Seriously though 10 out of 10 for trying to sell a domain on the very same forum that has a trademark (defended) on the term you're trying to sell. And you're probably right - none of us have ever made money. You've found a golden goose there... keep teaching us stupid old-timers. :rolleyes: Oh and by the way you might want to mention a) the cost of renewing a .nf - b) the country code it refers to and (my favourite) c) why the Chinese only seem to produce scammers and mass-murderers. You're several years too late my retarded friend.

Last edited:

Dotted

Connecting The Dot
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
keep teaching us stupid old-timers. :rolleyes:

I will, because if I had listened to you and your zero tolerance policy on anything other than "PURE GENERICS" I'd still be making pennies.

The #1 rule to domaining should be: don't listen to old timers.

Reaction score
btw just contacted your registry with a link to this thread pointing out that you're openly advocating trademark infringement and the response is that they will look into it and (if they agree) you'll lose it. Nice work! Stick to your number 1 rule - you'll either end up in jail or broke. Personally I don't care which one happens to you. However a whole 2 years in the domain industry you'd think that somewhere along the line you would have got a clue.
*for everyone else* move along nothing to see here just another retard who thinks they know a tiny bit about the industry

Last edited:

Dotted

Connecting The Dot
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A racist and a snitch (a bad one), impressive.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
A racist and a snitch (a bad one), impressive.

LOL this DNCat douche once emailed Francois of Domaining.com asking him to remove my feed because one of my posts insulted his "frenchiness". Mange merde, garcon. :D

Dotted

Connecting The Dot
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh look here's another racist. You two should create a fascist domaining group.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Oh look here's another racist. You two should create a fascist domaining group.

See, when you accuse someone of "being a snitch" and you do that yourself, it's fun being exposed for being a douchebag of great magnitude :D

Dotted

Connecting The Dot
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's not snitching you dumb ****, François is not an "authority", but he is doing business with you and since I respect what he does I believe it's his right to know that he is doing business with racist pricks like you.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
That's not snitching you dumb ****, François is not an "authority", but he is doing business with you and since I respect what he does I believe it's his right to know that he is doing business with racist pricks like you.

And you can kiss my hairy Greek ass.

Dotted

Connecting The Dot
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have much respect for greeks but I know for a fact that there's a facist minority and you're probably in it with your racist and violent attitude.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I have much respect for greeks but I know for a fact that there's a facist minority and you're probably in it with your racist and violent attitude.

I have much respect for the French but I know for a fact that there is an imbecile minority of frog-eating douchebags and you're probably in it with your silly and worthless attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom