Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Daily Auctions.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I thought the auction the other day was pretty good; but I think 1 of the reasons they failed continuously before was because there was never really any set times for them... even if they're at a set time every week I still think they'd be too infrequent for people to bother after a few weeks. If daily auctions were held then people would know they are running every day & would know when & where to go at what time without having to worry about the day.

Of course the other reasons the old auctions failed were because of people listing too many crappy names & no good names... while their wasn't any "stunning" names in the auction yesterday, the selection was better than usual I think... the last but certainly not least reason the previous auctions failed was because of the old buggy auction software that always used to crash... think people just grew tired of it.

So what do ya think about adding daily auctions? Think sellers would love it as a way to make a few quick bucks every day & buyers would like picking up the names every day. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom