Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Daily Portfolio Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is Namedrive EVER going to spend the few minutes it would take to change their code to show total portfolio revenue by day? I have to add everything manualy and it's kind of a pain. Every other PPC company allows one to see their total portfolio revenue on a daily basis going back for some period of time. Is it that difficult to implement??

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
change the "date selection bar" to the dates you want , then click submit, then above your folder you will see a daily stats button, that displays daily stats for the dates you selected.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there Jojimbo,

Yes, by clicking 'daily stats', you can see your entire portfolio's performance on a day by day basis. If you click into a folder and click daily stats, you can see that specific folder's performance day by day. If you click on a domain, then you can see a specific domain's performance day by day.
Let me know if you have any more questions.

Ed

Yojimbo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm...you mean that big button that says "Daily Stats" that I never clicked?
I guess I should have spent more than 60 seconds looking for it before I got mad and posted the above statement. That makes it much easier. Thanks.

:hail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom