Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Daily Stats Updating Process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear valued TrafficZ clients,

As you have probably noticed by now, we've been busy upgrading our database and distribution servers to further increase back-end capacity, while also improving front-end redundancy. As a part of this new initiative, we've also implemented a new daily stats updating procedure. As of April 1, 2006, we've initiated a daily reconciliation of our estimated revenue calculations with Yahoo's domain level reporting. The real-time numbers that you see in your Domain Manager for revenues and CPCs are our best estimate of the revenue generated through your account. These estimated numbers are represented in orange in your Domain Manager. At the close of each day, our reporting servers wait for Yahoo's domain level reports to be made available, at which time they pull down, reconcile and verify the Yahoo domain level reports against our estimated figures. Once those revenue numbers have been reconciled, you will see the verified numbers represented in black in your Domain Manager. This new reconciliation procedure allows us to further reward our clients for delivering the good quality, high-converting traffic that our partners seek and their advertisers deserve.

As always, we appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this process as we work hard to improve TrafficZ for you, our clients. Finally, stay tuned for many new and exciting developments over the coming weeks as we continue to add new features and functionality to our already best-in-class service. The best is going to get even better!

In the mean time, if you have any comments, questions or suggestions about this or any other matter, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Very truly yours,
the TrafficZ team
[email protected]

enamecorp

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,Support of Trafficz,

I found that revenue this month 50% down comparing March,

let me know when they will be corret and let me know why.

kyne

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
enamecorp said:
Hi,Support of Trafficz,

I found that revenue this month 50% down comparing March,

let me know when they will be corret and let me know why.

I noticed that too.

vsppc.com

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
may i ask U how long will it take to be a member of Trafficz ? i fill the form last 5-7 days but till not any email from Trafficz

Lizzy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
vsppc.com said:
may i ask U how long will it take to be a member of Trafficz ? i fill the form last 5-7 days but till not any email from Trafficz

If you would like to send this information directly to me at [email protected], I would be more than happy to expedite your application and get you an answer right away.

icanhelp

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I agree! Revenue for March down 30% on February. Revenue for April down 50% on the total for March.

Every day I login, I see downward adjustments on the previous days' revenues.
I read in "Latest News" the reason for these adjustments, however, adjustments downward of 50% is extremely disappointing!

Seriously, I'm considering looking elsewhere at other Paid Parking programs.

Anyone else have the same experience?

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TZ posted a new message yesterday in your account under the
"latest news" tab.

It is basically saying that they offer the best program around. And, they have
something new that they will premier at Traffic in May.

I guess they are saying "Trust me. Things will get better soon." (I'm para-phasing.)

A professional salesman would call their notice yesterday as "Dancing" or "Lip Service".

Like they said in the movie "Show me the money!"

icanhelp

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your comment "actnow".

I'm afraid it'll have to be like you say... "Show me the Money!", or I'm out of there!

Hantek

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have several acounts with other PPC companies.
It is only Trafficz's account that revenue dropped 40% compared
to March.

Trafficz used to be one of best but now Trafficz is below the average.
I am going to move some of names into other accounts and test them.

BestDomainsInThe.

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
-----

Based on Averaging of current numbers through the end of the month:

Revenue Projection for April...

32% Decrease From March

Daily downward "adjustments" are becoming the norm.

The question (a Yes or No question):

Has the percentage of the CPC going to the portfolio holder been reduced?

-----

icanhelp

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lizzy said:
Dear valued TrafficZ clients,

As you have probably noticed by now, we've been busy upgrading our database and distribution servers to further increase back-end capacity, while also improving front-end redundancy. As a part of this new initiative, we've also implemented a new daily stats updating procedure. As of April 1, 2006, we've initiated a daily reconciliation of our estimated revenue calculations with Yahoo's domain level reporting. The real-time numbers that you see in your Domain Manager for revenues and CPCs are our best estimate of the revenue generated through your account. These estimated numbers are represented in orange in your Domain Manager. At the close of each day, our reporting servers wait for Yahoo's domain level reports to be made available, at which time they pull down, reconcile and verify the Yahoo domain level reports against our estimated figures. Once those revenue numbers have been reconciled, you will see the verified numbers represented in black in your Domain Manager. This new reconciliation procedure allows us to further reward our clients for delivering the good quality, high-converting traffic that our partners seek and their advertisers deserve.

As always, we appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this process as we work hard to improve TrafficZ for you, our clients. Finally, stay tuned for many new and exciting developments over the coming weeks as we continue to add new features and functionality to our already best-in-class service. The best is going to get even better!

In the mean time, if you have any comments, questions or suggestions about this or any other matter, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Very truly yours,
the TrafficZ team
[email protected]

Hi Lizzy,

Whilst I appreciate your taking the time to post your update in relation to the Trafficz.com stats issue, including the new features and functionality, currently I am looking at clicks across my network, yet no revenue.

Is this inconsistency regarding "clicks v. no revenue" an error caused due to the current upgrade, or simply clicks Yahoo considers invalid?

I'm confused and I have to admit, somewhat perplexed.

Thanks.

sm9766

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I also have revenue drop compared to March earning and it's mainly because of bid drop.

Hmm....I am not sure it's time to look at other domain parking companies. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom