Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
damn! good name, I wonder how many typeins it gets.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Damm you people & your puns!! :cheeky:

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are much better places to blow $30,000. Not all one word domains should fetch that premium. What advertisers pay for the keyword "damn" or what would one market? T-shirts with Damn.com on it? Kind of hard to find a niche in my opinion.
With a lot of marketing and branding the new owner should be able to make a return. But not without a ton of additional work in my opinion.

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good point. I don't see them starting a successful business called "DAMN." LOL! Would have trouble advertising on TV and other routes would be limited as well.

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FinancialTraffic,

As a fellow investor in financial typein traffic as well I see your point, however the domain was worth much more than that from more of a "branding" perspective. Once you start seeing domains for ppc value it is hard to remember the basis upon which all domains used to sell... short, memorable, and branding potential. I would think that this could be worth much more than $30k to any major adult oriented company.

P.S. - If you wanna sell some of those financial names let me know.

Jason

financialtraffic said:
There are much better places to blow $30,000. Not all one word domains should fetch that premium. What advertisers pay for the keyword "damn" or what would one market? T-shirts with Damn.com on it? Kind of hard to find a niche in my opinion.
With a lot of marketing and branding the new owner should be able to make a return. But not without a ton of additional work in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom