Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

other DAN copied my color scheme!

This is a discussion about another domain name register/company not listed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
To tell you the truth I m very happy they experience such attack, hope they get hacked, I also hope Godaddy get hacked and their data leacked so everyone will see what manipulations they do, everyone talk about Epik but you have no idea what the biggest beast GD have to hide.
But DAN deserve it for copiying design and colors from my website.

Domain summit 2024

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
What is your website?
DomainNature, the green colors you see everywhere are from my website, even Epik added them but for me is no problem, even apple released that color onto new iPhones, apple knows me very good because I teached the world how to repair their devices.

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, it's quite a nice website.

You know what they say...

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Nothing on the web is private, everybody copies everyone else.

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
Bull****. Far from being the same green... Also, their own colour pallet only includes a green. No focus on it.

Not to mention the design. No resemblance at all.
I did not say whole website, but I mean in specific fields on the web, when you create something you detect easy the fingerprinting of your work, which grabbers will never understand.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Those softer greens have been around a while now. However, they've primarily been used on sites or companies in the medical field.

Nonetheless, let's say that a designer from DAN did happen to come across your site or lander. Then, they modeled theirs around yours. There is no real theft here, unless you're well well established (See: Some established colors that were even used in lawsuits).

I would lean with @MapleDots here and tell you the same thing: You should be flattered. And if you truly believe they copied you and you feel that one aspect of their site is better than yours, strive to retool your site to be more fitting.

I did not check the Wayback Machine to compare; I'm taking your word for it.

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
Those softer greens have been around a while now. However, they've primarily been used on sites or companies in the medical field.

Nonetheless, let's say that a designer from DAN did happen to come across your site or lander. Then, they modeled theirs around yours. There is no real theft here, unless you're well well established (See: Some established colors that were even used in lawsuits).

I would lean with @MapleDots here and tell you the same thing: You should be flattered. And if you truly believe they copied you and you feel that one aspect of their site is better than yours, strive to retool your site to be more fitting.

I did not check the Wayback Machine to compare; I'm taking your word for it.
They even copy my ways of payment, I have 3 ways to buy a domain and wanted to add the 4th but the plugin is not available to work as I need.

1.BIN
2.payment plan
3.make a offer
4.leasing (not added)

Recently I have limited the view of domains because I decode their nature and bots from allot of different company come and crawl more than 1000 times per day the whole web, and I m tired of them, then I find later on their websites my combination of words I use.

People even copy my words and phrases on the other forum and on whole internet I can detect easy what's mine, socially distancing for 20 years make you very receptive.
The purple color which is used everywhere is taken from one of my logo, in short I have cursed the whole world because of grabbers before covid, I even can say how exactly I cursed and how the virus escaped, because Chinese are the biggest grabbers in the world.

The Navy blue color on iPhone was added because I regged 2 domains directly related to this color, because my email was at apple and I know they spy in peoples emails. I even gave them the idea of camera stabilization which was added in new iPhones, I could make them even better but they not want to deal with me because I m too right for their left agenda, in fact most today companies even don't need to hire staff because for them is easier to spy and steal ideas/inventions and this is where all it goes with 5G tech.

Yes I do recognize I m a bit obsessed with this, but it is due to the fact that I had to fight for my work with the users of my content, before investing into domains I was doing tech solution for iPhones, still having it to the moment, those solutions include around 30 different colors, of course most are not created by me but the daily usage of them are making them popular in human eye.

Anyway I not want to extend this topic it's better to close it.
P.s. there are around 10% of creative people in the world the rest are copycats.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom