Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Daojia.co SOLD!

Siful Moni

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Few months ago I've registered Daojia.co at $0.99 from EPIK promo. I've sold this domain for $200. Its a good ROI undoubtedly.

I got this domain name from expired list and there was no other plan but it was taken with many TLDs.

Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow!

Isn't this your 2nd or 3rd $0.99 .io sale for triple digits? 😲

These are some good numbers. Reinvest in you and reinvest in your business and you will flourish.

Good luck on the next sale!

Siful Moni

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah its 3rd sale of .co $0.99 purchased.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Siful Moni

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think as a beginner anyone can play with $0.99 but couldn't survive investing thousands on 5/10 names.

I have long vision and different portfolio for 10K sales range.

.co promo for 0.99 is a great source of regular money flow. I can renew my long term domains with this money. So I am stress free here.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.co promo for 0.99 is a great source of regular money flow. I can renew my long term domains with this money. So I am stress free here.
How much are renewals though?

I think investors have to take that into consideration. Say someone only has $100 to invest right now. They could grab 100 names. However, when those names come up for renewal, they will need to know that they might need upwards of $2000 within a year.

Having said that, sure, a sale is great as it covers your initial investment ($100).

But, you're going to need to sell quite a few more names to keep them and pursue them into the next years.

This is opposed to you getting $500 in 5 sales, and instead of choosing to renew 25 names, you choose to get 1 good name and renew it for 2 years. Then from that 1 name, you focus your time and effort to sell it for $10,000.

It's a very hard balance, but it's something that must be done because it can make or break you.

You have to live in the "now" and a year or two ahead in this business... going long on domains is not like investing in other passive income strategies; there are fees that will drag you under taking a quantity over quality route... and blending the two can be hard.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Few months ago I've registered Daojia.co at $0.99 from EPIK promo. I've sold this domain for $200. Its a good ROI undoubtedly.

I got this domain name from expired list and there was no other plan but it was taken with many TLDs.

That's a nice flip @Siful Moni.

I don't buy .CO domains but I've been tempted with Epik promos.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators