Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Dashboard View

Status
Not open for further replies.

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I just have a quick question. When I login to my DS account and click on "dashboard" I see my stats for the day. However, when I click my default folder where I keep most of my names, all I see is the following message:

"No domains active over the selected date range."

If my dashboard view is showing visits/clicks then how come I can never see what domain name is receiving the traffic until the following day???

Just curious if stats appear like this for everyone or if there may be something wrong with my account.

Would appreciate any comments.

bluesticker

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the stats are usually a few hours behind for me.
sometimes when there are having data problems it can take a day.

avp

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My Dasboard shows higher revenue than my default folder report. The number of clicks are the same, but the total revenue is less. Is there a EPC adjustment that appears on one report before the other?

avp

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
My Dasboard shows higher revenue than my default folder report. The number of clicks are the same, but the total revenue is less. Is there a EPC adjustment that appears on one report before the other?

avp

Good question.

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Normally if you come back and compare the two a day or two later they will match. If you "go with" the higher of the two numbers for now that is what they will normally normalize out to.

Carlo

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks Carlo. That being said, under the new DS system does anyone know if it is necessary to "add domains" to your DS account in the "add domans" section? Just wondering if you will still be credited for traffic/clicks if the actual name has not been added under the new view?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom