Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs Dating Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex_d

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,

I was wondering if any of you guys here have had any experience with any dating affiliates. - Any recommendations ??

Also, are there any scripts / programs that one could buy and then alter as necessary to set up a dating agency site ?? I would need though to be able to run this in more than one language.

Any suggestions or help will be most appreciated.

Alex

Domain Days 2024

Majnoon

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi alex well there are quite alot of dating scripts that You can use. some free or cheap. AzDGDating have different once free or cheap or proper expensive but full of features one. anyway here is a link of azdg http://www.azdg.com. if you want any of the free once send me a pm and i will send u a couple.

by the way azdg run in more than 15 languages

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Try Tangowire.com. I have 6 affiliate niche dating sites (.com's) using their database. All you need is a domain name and you get 55% of membership sign ups. Totally free. I now use them for my Europe, Canada and US sites. Tangowire is worldwide and I know I have seen ads in French and other languages. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom