Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Dating site humour

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I used to run a dating site and sold quite a few memberships and as you can imagine the majority of people would keep complaining or asking for a refund once they found a partner. One day I was logging onto the admin panel when I found a message from Paypal in my mail box, it was saying that someone had put in a complaint and wanted their money back.

I tracked down the member to ask his concerns and he said he had emailed 40 women but got no reply at all, I went through the database to look up the old messages and found that he had sent virtually the same message which was "Hi, im Sharif from London and if you have any problems I would like to give you aids - text me back to get more details", I knew his English was quite poor so I told him what he had said wrong and what he meant was "...like to aid you in your problems".

He said that he used that message all the time and was wondering why he got no replys or "**** off" after signing upto 14 different dating sites in 2 months.

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom