Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Day-over-Day dramatic drop in per click earnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

slumbum

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It was explained to me by Parked, that when earnings are adjusted it's because fraudelent traffic is being thwarted. But what happens when the number of clicks is the same, but $1.14 per click rurns to .38 cents per click the very next day?

Overall, the revenue goes down by approximately 50%

Thanks,
E.

Domain Days 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It means Yahoo decided the traffic was not good enough for the advertiser's money. It's called, double-dipping in your pocket.

slumbum

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Really? Wow... I suspected I was losing money. I was told about the "fraudent traffic" thing, but when I started looking at it, the only numbers that went down were the EPC.

It's not really clear on Park's interface. That should be upfront, otherwise...what good are preliminary numbers if they are not accurate or reliable? I believe my traffic is good quality. Any chance earnings will be reflected over time or should I just shop for another parking agregator? I am looking for one that updates regularly, and pays more than .02 - .20 a click.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
slumbum - Acroplex is being a little over zealous. I'm not sure what account is yours, but whenever you add a domain into our system the first first days our estimate system can be a little off. It takes about 5 days for it to start estimating your numbers more accurately.

Donny

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm going to reopen this because I am having the same problem now.
One of my domains that has been with parked for several months has a $3.02 click on one day and then the next day it is only worth .23 This has happened several times and would like an explanation.

Thanks in advance!

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lotk.com - Without knowing the domain I can't really help. I am assuming you are talking about the estimates, if you only are getting one click on a domain I could see this happen. It's purely a statistical average that we are using to estimate clicks. So let's say you have all clicks from the US and then tomorrow you have 1 click from China, we will estimate the click at the full price. But then tomorrow the finalized price will be much less.

Donn

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay, that makes sense. Thanks for the fast response!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom