Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

DCG the trend setter

Status
Not open for further replies.

taboo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I swear not half the people had glowing usernames the other day. Then I noticed Adam had his username glowing a couple days ago, and look at all of you now! The forum is like a giant rave or something :biggrin:

I'm just mad since I spent all my DNF changing my avatar to this sweet Nick Cage pic, so if anyone want's to donate some DNF my way so I can be cool again go ahead.

Domain Days 2024

taboo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ah, no it's from like some red carpet deal...

But Lord of War was surely a decent flick. I love it when he's asking the african prostitude if she has "SIDAs" (AIDs.)

droplister

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i dont see the effects with firefox so i cant go either way, but on the occasions that i do use IE i think the effect looks stupid :p

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
droplister said:
i dont see the effects with firefox so i cant go either way, but on the occasions that i do use IE i think the effect looks stupid :p

Just curious, but what other "effects" and things hasn't DNF modded for FireFox?

I use FF as my primary browser, other browsers just for testing sites.

taboo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually that maybe why I am seeing all of this now! I switched from FF to IE7 a couple days ago and just saw all these glowing usernames, which I agree look a bit obsurd and unfitting for DNF.

However on a side note I am really liking IE7, by far the most stable browser I have ever seen. Less resource intensive, and it looks gorgeous as well + I usually hate MS products.

NameWolf

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess by "glowing", you mean the effect my username has but then again I had it since I joined DNF community back in 2003. Quite a few members had it for a while as well so I dont' think it is a new thing or a trend...

If you still need DNF$, let me know and I will donate you what you need.

taboo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NameWolf, what a kind gesture! I really wasn't expecting anyone to actually offer any DNF$ hah, don't worry about it really. But I explained in my last post it is due to FireFox not displaying the glowing names. I had no idea that was even a feature till I got on IE7 :llama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom