Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

.de Godaddy problem: Please Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been trying to change the nameservers of my .de names and it keeps failing. This is the message I get from Godaddy:

Dear James R. Jean,

The modifications you requested for the domain YAHOOADVERTISING.DE have FAILED.

Error: RegCCTLDSvc: VerifyHostsForRegistration request failure - Unhandled NIC Response
The Refresh Value for Domain=YAHOOADVERTISING.DE Host=PARK21.SECURESERVER.NET was not found.
The Primary Name Server for Domain=YAHOOADVERTISING.DE Host=PARK21.SECURESERVER.NET is when PARK21.SECURESERVER.NET was passed.

Unhandled NIC Response
The Refresh Value for Domain=YAHOOADVERTISING.DE Host=PARK21.SECURESERVER.NET was not found.
The Primary Name Server for Domain=YAHOOADVERTISING.DE Host=PARK21.SECURESERVER.NET is when PARK21.SECURESERVER.NET was passed.

Please contact GoDaddy.com for assistance.
http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/support.asp
480-505-8877

[email protected]

I called them up and they say the problem is stemming from ICANN or who ever gives out the .de domains. They say it is not an internal problem. Has anyone ever had this problem and/or know anyway to get around it. I've tried everything numerous times and still nothing.:huh:

Thanks everyone!

Domain Days 2024

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom