Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Dead of overture keyword suggestion tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been upgraded to the new yahoo sponsored search and keyword suggestion tool its not in place anymore.
It has been replaced like a google adword style tool.
When the switch will be completed I fear that the overture tools will be over...

Domain Days 2024

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When the switch will be completed I fear that the overture tools will be over...

actually, for the few last months OVT is updated very irregularly. it seems they simply don't care about it anymore. i posted a few threads here saying that smth is wrong OVT and nobody really replied. oh well, now it makes total sense. i guess looking for new traffic domains will become very hard if possible at all. this is really bad news for people with small traffic portfolios as they will find it hard to expand. i think the prices for traffic domains will rise after the changes take place.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:attention:
I have been upgraded to the new yahoo sponsored search and keyword suggestion tool its not in place anymore.
It has been replaced like a google adword style tool.

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think this will change quite a bit our industry at least for me it was like the bible.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont think that yahoo wants to harm domainers on purpose... maybe they just think that OVT is outdated and smth better has to be introduced.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What's the betting they offer a paid service....

eq78

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WordTracker I guess will get more usage and maybe become the choice of domainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom