Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Deal went sour... 75 Million a year by FY5.. Email me

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had this thread 1x before.. Found a potential buyer, However due to lack of communication and For other unkown reasons's the deal fell through.. I hope I am allowed to post this again, If not Mods will you delete the old one.

If you are interested in learning more, Please contact me...

75 Million FY5, dont believe me LOOK.
Ok.. This is going to be a kind of long POST.

However if you read all this you might be amazed.

Ok.. I have been working on a buisness concept for the internet and the real world..

The business does not exist today and when it launches it will hit every News Station in American or internationally.

I have invested around $10,000 in research and development of the business plan.

I wanted to start this business and still do, However dont have the funds to get it started.

The business will take at least $200,000 to get it up and operational. However the rewards are huge.

I can not get into any details about the business for I must have you sign a NDA.. Even though it has a pending patent, I want to make sure I am protected.

I had a guy from malaysia who was either going to buy it or invest in it. Well Found out through sources that his money was real dirty./. I dont want that for this business..

This is what I am looking for, and if you have any or all of this, Please contact me for it

WONT

BE a waiste of your time..

I would like to sell the business since the funds permit me to work it.
I will not consider less than $50,000 for the business plan and I will want a residual (5-10%) off the business for every.

I am not going to mention any names, but I have mentioned it to one person on this forum and I think they were really struck by the concept.

I will mention it to any one who has the funds, However I do have a pending patent and I will have a NDA and If I see anyone attempting to start the business without me knowing or concenting, I will have my attorney and the uspto all over you.

I dont want to sound harsh, However I have to protect my own property.

If you want to learn more about it and if you have the funds to start and run this business, Then Please PM or email me.

Run over this real quick again.

Will cost at least $200,000 to get started

Wont sell for under $50,000 plus 10% for life.

This is cheap compared to what you will see.
I have a professional written business plan and it was verbally appraised with GWBS 6 months ago at $1.2-2.5 Million on paper.

I will of course give all my knowledge of the industry and give any help and support to get the business operational..

THIS WILL BE THE NEXT BIGGEST THING ON THE INTERNET>

DO me a favor and lets keep this board clean..
If you dont have the money then dont reply or ask any questions. If you have the money email me and I then we can talk VIA PHONE>

ALSO,, You only need funds for the first few months. THe business will then make enough for expansion and everyday operations. This is a true no BS business.. Please dont waist my time with unqualified posts and remarks.

One more thing. What I said on the title is true.
FY5 $75 million in assests and cash.. If you dont believe me, then email me for my number.

THanks
shawn

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you the infomercial guy on late-night tv with the question marks all over his suit? lol.

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wish I was,, I would not have to sell my business.. I could actually get it going my self,, If I had that much money.

Thanks

I am going to market outside the forum as well. If anyone has a interest Please contact me..

Thank you
I can send you my Phone # to discuss it further.. The only reason I am posting this again, Is because I turned away a few people on this forum and I just want to let them and whoever know that I can now talk about it.

Thanks

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it the business plan alone for $50k plus 10% forever? What else is included?

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by doberry
Are you the infomercial guy on late-night tv with the question marks all over his suit? lol.

Nah, he's one of those guys you see on the street corner with Rolaxes all the way up each arm. :D

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rj... I will Pm You to let you know....

Yes THis is this THREAD again.. I hope someone has there mind open to see and hear about it..

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why don't you partner with a Venture Capital company?

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont want any corporate D***s Controlling the business.. If I am not able to do it on my own, Then I would much rather sell it to someone who could afford to do it...

Thanks domainFactory..

This Business will sell to someone.. The concept is unbelievable and It is going to bless someone.....

Thank you

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for all the PM's.... I got several in the last few minutes.. I am going to reply to them as quick as possible..

Thank you

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry, This is not SPam.. I would appreciate if you keep your opions to your self, Thank you.

I am a member of this forum and have the right to place ths thread here.. So if you dont have a interest, Then dont post.

THank you

Eddie, I just now got your email. I will get that out to you.

Thanks

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what does dnky stand for anyway?

Dont Know nothing Yo....Figures.... Find another thread to mature on.. This thread is not for kids.

Thank you

M

mole

Originally posted by sjp
what does dnky stand for anyway?

Dont Know nothing Yo....Figures.... Find another thread to mature on.. This thread is not for kids.

Thank you

Since when did this forum degenerate into a place for hustling off goods other than domains and domain related services?

YOU grow up.

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And since when does someone who uses terminology like
"Dont Know nothing Yo....Figures", have the audacity to question anothers maturity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom