Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

december 4 letter dotcom registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

3par

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
December new registration is 5301. Total available number goes down by 2428. The new registration number of the fourth quarter slows down a bit. Actually, it is even below that of the previous year. The encouraging sign is that the drop rate also slows down. And when the available number goes below 10%, big speculation might kick in. We still believe the four letter domains will all be registered before the end of this year.

Worth mentioning is that due to a big registration of domains begining with A, there are only about 60 or so still available.

Please refer dyyo.com for the registration trend.

Domain Days 2024

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you know by who, or do you have a couple of example names taken?

yesterday I checked available LLLL.com at dyyo.com and it was about 55,800 and today it is about 50,000. thats all I know.

acesfull

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yesterday I checked available LLLL.com at dyyo.com and it was about 55,800 and today it is about 50,000. thats all I know.

So it seems that only 12% of LLLL.coms are unregistered. Man, those must consist of some really ugly letters! Lot of Js, Ks, Ls, Qs, Us, Vs, Xs, Ys and Zs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom